pair of 69Fury Two doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pair of 69Fury Two doors

one is a Fury II Formal Sedan Roof that needs quarters and trunk but is my current cruiser/mustang killer. black interior dark windows the other is a Fury III hardtop

the black sedan i am keeping the engine tranny and rolling stock but will put back on the aluminum slotted mags
    the green hardtop (no pic yet) has the 318 not running needs valve job bad (long story) and tranny is out/apart in container. the hard top has a SOLID body but the trunklid is on the black sedan. the interior is pretty hammered but this is the car i bought for parts and couldn't cut her up.

2500 includes both cars and a 360 (apart) with a 268 extreme energy comp juice cam/eddy rpm air gap on presmog heads.
    6000 get's both cars and the sedan as is with my built big inch LA (415") / 904 low first (should be freshened) weld draglites with mt fronts and new ET streets.
    will consider trade of both cars (no powertrain) for solid rear drive mopar/amc/chevyII/foxnotch/ratrod or tbucket/ in decent chassis/body shape/roller prefered -pretty much anything old/small that my motor will shoehorn into.

Working...
X