1969 Mercury Montego MX parts car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Mercury Montego MX parts car

I have this 1969 Mercury Montego MX that I bought for the disc brakes and rear end which are both NOT Included. I hate to cut the car up, it has a lot of good parts including the windshield. Actually it could be rebuilt if someone had to have one like it. As I stated it was DISC brake equipped and had a 351W automatic with a 9". The pink, owners manual (both saturated in Vaseline), are in the glove box and was last registered in 1980. Besides not having a hood and the LF damage it is in fair shape. I really hate to cut it up and would sale it for $100 to see it go to use. The car is located in Fresno CA and I could deliver in the Central CA area for $$$$, E-mail me at [email protected] . Rocky

Re: 1969 Mercury Montego MX parts car

I can't get this, but just wanted to say I think it's a beautiful car (and easily salvageable).
    President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

It's just too bad that the Car itself is soooo far away. I have a N.O.S. Driver's side Fender,a NICE used Passenger Fender and a 'Cyclone' Hood,along with some other '69 Montego Parts. For a Car that's been out of commision since 1980,it's survived quite well. Then again,it IS California Mike. My mother had a brand new '69 Montego Ragtop in 'orange'(don't know the actual 'Ford' Colour's name...)with a White Vinyl gut & top. It was loaded. ~J/W.

Comment

I like the Torinos too, a lot. There's something about that simple but classic beauty and elegance. It would be a terrible shame not to bring this one back, especially being a "dry" car. All in all, I don't think transportation costs would exceed the benefits of having a rust-free body to restore. Just try finding these cars in the rust belt! So, Junk, I hear it whispering your name!! LOL.
        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

mercury parts

Bump.

Im in need of this Mercury Parts for 1970 Mercury cyclone spoiler:

*motor and trans
          *rear bumper
          *gas cap

Comment

I can't see the pictures. Can you re post it? Anyway, What are the advantages of 1969 Mercury Montego MX parts car? Do they have powerful engine and good interior/exterior design. just wondering.

Does anyone here know where to buy Mercury Parts and other accessories ? Are there materials available online? Thanks for the info
            Last edited by Joy Ehlers; July 16, 2011, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joy Ehlers View Post
              I can't see the pictures. Can you re post it? Anyway, What are the advantages of 1969 Mercury Montego MX parts car? Do they have powerful engine and good interior/exterior design. just wondering.

Does anyone here know where to buy Mercury Parts and other accessories ? Are there materials available online? Thanks for the info
              Dearborn Classics in Oregon has parts for Fairlanes, Galaxies and Torinos and alot of parts will fit Mercurys as well. I've ordered parts from them and have had great service.
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
              X