Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1967 Galaxie XL 2dr hdtp-unbelieveable SoCal condition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1967 Galaxie XL 2dr hdtp-unbelieveable SoCal condition!

My good friend Jim DeFrank (California Car Cover) is thinning his herd some more and wants to sell this really really nice Galaxie. Sharp eyed Bangshifters will even see our own Randall Burns in the background of the photos if they look hard! He got to swing by one of Jims shops with me to shoot these pics on his SoCal trip this week.

1967 Galaxie XL, powder blue with blue vinyl bucket seat interior. Southern California car, spent its entire life in the San Fernando Valley, 2nd owner has nicely refinished paintwork, interior was already nearly showroom, kept that way by a caring original owner. 390 FE with a four barrel, dual exhaust with chrome tips extended past the rear bumper, factory A/C , 4 new tires, new rear brakes, and front factory Disc brakes. 103,000 original miles, current owner purchased with 98,000 and has spent more time refurbishing the paint than driving this beauty. Both bumpers rechromed and perfect, Side body trim will need reinstalled, as well as a heater core and a/c repairs still left to do.

ALL THE HARD STUFF IS FINISHED!

Of course purchase includes a California Car Cover!!
    Owner has moved on to other projects. $12,500.00
    Call scott at Motoring Magic 805-496-2300 or email me [email protected] or/pm me this board

Last edited by stage1scott; November 22, 2011, 08:30 PM.
    67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
    05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

The car is super clean. Didn't see it move but from the garage to the sun light, but I bet with those front disc brakes like my T-bird's, it'll put you through the windshield if you hit the brakes hard enough.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
    X