03 ram 2500 4x4 NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 ram 2500 4x4 NJ

03 reg cab hemi auto 4x4 2500. 102,000 miles, i bought it about 1 yr old with under 20,000 miles. its the st but i put a chrome grill and larmie polished rims with 265 bfg rugged trails, tow mirrors, and a volant intake. had a custome exhaust but the magnaflow blew out so i put an 08 take off exhaust back on it. at 100,000 i did new front hubs, upper and lower balljoints, and universals. front pads and rear driveshaft universals at 80,000. its a great truck, drives like new.
    now for the bad, i backed into a boulard and it pushed the bumper into the bed. the bed has some dents. tailgate still works. before i got it the frotn fender hood and door were replaced and the paint on those parts has aged. as it sits, its a great work truck, tow vihicle, great to put a plow one... whatever, just not a show truck. you could fix the problem areas and paint it and it would be a nice truck again. i havent used it much i nthe last 2 years just to pick stuff up, i had to get a different daily driver after my son was born and im finding i really dont need it anymore.
    $7500.00

Comment

Working...
    X