1969 Torino R-code 428cj fastback roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Torino R-code 428cj fastback roller

Bought from Mississippi (still on Mississippi Title) Car is 99% rust free but does need the last 4in or so on both rear most lower quarter panels patched. I have the marti report and it is a R-code 428 cj with C6 car. Motor and trans are gone and center to 9in is gone but axles are there. interior is there but needs redone. Would make a good restore candidate or drag car or I guess a parts car (although it is too solid to cut up and a true cobra as well) I will get pics at some point when I get a chance Looking for $1000 OBO

For referance only this is not the actual car but is this is the body style and also the factory color as well
    Last edited by Buckeye; March 4, 2012, 06:20 PM.

Will also entertain trades for cool old running/ or at least complete cars (I dig the "ugly" cars too just FYI)

Comment

Have a buddy at work who had a '70 back in the day....... I tried to get him hot on this car, no dice unless it were a '70.

Sounds like a decent deal, good luck to ya!
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

you're freaking killing me!
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

i have a 68' r code that's 80% back together. it's been 80% for a few years though. too many projects that keep getting put in front of it. i like it's style better than by 70'.
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
            you're freaking killing me!
            ^^^ What he said.

Comment

Don't worry with the amount of people calling I doubt I still have it come Sunday

Comment

Sold lock it up

Comment

Working...
                X