X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 Dodge Dart with 24' trailer

Loc: Tampa Florida
    Car and trailer together 22K

I'm advertising all three together or may split up.

01-ish Haulmark 24' enclosed trailer. Trailer is in good working condition and completely functional just not the prettiest in town.

Detailed pictures of all three can be seen here:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

1972 Dodge dart (71 grill). The car retains it's stock suspension with Caltracs in the back with Rancho 9-ways and Mono springs. Mini tubbed, Dana 60 with Strange axles and spool. 4.88 gears with Hoosier 10.5x30x15 rear slicks. Caltrac front 90/10 shocks. Weld Drag lites, Moroso front runners, AeroSpace racing disc brakes front and rear, AeroSpace Master cylinder with line lock. 10 gallon fuel cell with twin Holley Fuel pumps, Braided line rear to front. Nice straight California body with really nice paint, glass bumpers and AAR cowl hood. Car weighs 2780 without driver.

Motor is a 340 resto block, 4.07 bore, Callies Dragon Slayer 4.00 light weight crank, Scat rods, Custom Ross pistons 11.8-1 compression, ARP studs, Charlies pan. Motor was completely frenshened last spring with new bearings, rings, hone, crank polish, and valve springs. Has approximately 50 passes on it since.

When this motor was built there were NO used parts used. Everything was brand new!

Heads are Indy 360-1 ported by RyanJ. Harland Sharp 1.5 rockers, Bullet solid roller cam shaft .640 lift. Port matched Indy intake, custom Pro Systems 1100 Dominator, TTI 1 7/8 headers w/4" collectors, Moroso water pump.

Trans is a 727 with billet steel drum, Bolt in sprag and 4 pinion planets, Tranz-Act brake, FTI 5500 stall converter perfectly matched to the combo!, deep aluminum pan, Blanket, locking dipstick.

MSD Digi-6 ignition, PPP shifter, current belts.

This car is a blast to drive. Goes straight as an arrow every time. Has run a best of 6.34 in the 1/8th with a best 60 of 1.38. Average MPH in the 1/8 is 107. This car has more in it. Spray it and go 5's easy!

I have receipts totaling who knows what? A LOT! I haven't bothered to depress myself.

813-732-4327
    Tampa Florida area

Attached Files
Working...
X