67 Barracuda Fastback Hemi For Sale or Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67 Barracuda Fastback Hemi For Sale or Trade

I have a 67 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback for sale. This is an original Formula S 383 car BH29H. I have a clear title for the car. It now has a 440ci Hemi. The engine was built to SS specs. Original 426 block with Eagle crank and H-beam rods. 13:1 compression so runs on race gas only. 700 lift roller cam. Hogan sheet metal tunnel ram with twin carbs. I have a pair of Dominators for it for extra money. MSD 7-AL ignition. Fully rollarized 727 with Griner brake. 8 inch ATI converter. New strange Dana with Moser axles and spool. Wilwood brakes on all corners. CAP tubular front suspension. CAP-5 wheels. This car is new from bumper to bumper. Too much to list. Please call for questions. The car has never seen the track since complete and I have only driven it to a couple cruise nights. Its an animal and draws a crowd like Elvis. I have most of the 68/69 window trim for the car. Paint is very nice race quality and looks good. Bumpers are rechromed originals. I also have the lift off hood. It is having some old school paint put on it. It needs some interior work and the cage redone to be legal. Well over $50K invested in the build of this car. Putting it out there at $32,500 but open to ALL offers and some trades.

I like 96-99 Viper GTS coupes, Mopar cars, or 05/06 Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4's. Even trades or trades with cash only.

IF YOU DONT HAVE THE FUNDS OR ABILITY TO GET THEM, PLEASE DONT INQUIRE. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR TIRE KICKERS OR PIC COLLECTORS!!! THANKS...

Bring on the trade offers as well. 68/69 Chargers, 68 GTX's, 69 RR's, 340 A-bodies, 70/71 E-bodies spark my attention!!! I also need a 30x40 building built, so may trade out toward that as well.

Car is located in Louisville, KY
    [email protected]

Last edited by Mojoluv; July 5, 2012, 12:43 AM.
Working...
X