66 Nova 2 dr. H.T.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 66 Nova 2 dr. H.T.

I've owned this car since the Spring of 99, I bought it out of Suisun City California and had it shipped home, looking back I wish I would have driven it home but didn't have the time. The car has a 283 block in it with a cam but I've never had the engine apart, 4 speed, 10 bolt with a 411 gear, undercarriage is very clean and has been been painted, AM/FM/CD, the car has always been garaged, My original plans were to tub it and cage it and turn it into a Hot Rod but it was too nice so that's when I went and bought my 1st Purple car. I think it's worth $20,000. If you have any questions or need better pictures let me know, Here's the link to the pictures below.

Last edited by Grumpy; October 9, 2012, 09:06 AM.
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Very Nice! Wish I could.....
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

I like the truck that thing is sittin on in one of those pics-imagine that! Wanna trade for a nearly done Ford no one wants? LOL
      67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
      05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Originally posted by stage1scott View Post
        I like the truck that thing is sittin on in one of those pics-imagine that! Wanna trade for a nearly done Ford no one wants? LOL
        Yeah, that was a neat ole rig, had all the options and I loved it, 99 GMC Hodges Hauler & matching trailer but I wasn't using it and had uses for the money so it went to Alabama.
        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Working...
        X