1969 Corvette L46 4 Speed Roadster For Sale. - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Corvette L46 4 Speed Roadster For Sale. - SOLD

69 L46, 4 Speed, Roadster, red with white convertable top and black interior. Removable hard top and original flat hood included. L88 hood (needed to clear the high rise intake), Chevrolet Crate 350 engine, original Muncie M21and 3.42 rear. HEI distributor with Tach Drive, Weiand polished intake manifold, Demon Carb, Polished finned rocker covers, headers with chambered exhaust and stainless tips, Stainless steel radiator hoses, 4 row heavy duty aluminum radiator with dual electric fans, Vintage Air, Power brakes, manual steering. Resto completed in 2008 included complete front and rear suspension replacement (springs, shocks, bushings, bearings, seals, end links, idler arm, tie rod ends, etc...) new calipers and rotors, new brake lines, master cylinder and booster, adjustable rear strut bars, new fuel tank, sending unit and fuel lines, complete wiring harness and fiber optic replacement. Complete interior and cargo area replacement (seat belts replaced with retractable shoulder harnesses). All of the lights, wipers and gauges work (including the clock). Rides on Cooper Cobra tires mounted on the original Rally wheels with original center caps. The frame is solid and not rusted out anywhere. The body has some stress cracks in the normal places. The car runs and drives great. You can drive it anywhere in the country. We have on more than one occasion. Three Power Tour Long Hauls. Asking price is $34,000.

Attached Files
    Last edited by 69SS 350 5 Speed; August 25, 2014, 11:13 AM.
    Jim & Maureen
    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

SOLD
    Jim & Maureen
    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
    X