Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale!! Sublime Fairlane-67 fairlane with body damage

SOLDSOLDSOLD!

I retained the salvage from my accident for 8500.00 SOMEONE is going to get a deal here-for that same 8500.00 you can buy this car, still running and moving around. trunk full of spare parts, many new and valuable. for all those yelling FIX IT-this deal is for you! easily driven on to a transporter.

build thread:

and

The strip had a nice race/show. Western Fuel Altered's Nitro cars / Alky cars plus a nice sized show. The pics are not great due to the suns position and my

and finally

The strip had a nice race/show. Western Fuel Altered's Nitro cars / Alky cars plus a nice sized show. The pics are not great due to the suns position and my

DETAILS:

1967Fairlane 500 2 door sedan.
    434 ci Febuilt by Jim Grubb Motorsports, best of everything.
    464 HP @5600 488 Lbs ft @4200 on the JGM dyno/91 octane fuel.
    Lots ofmisc, spent 9000.00 on engine with machine work and dyno
    Probe forgedpistons 10.4 :1 cr, $600.00
    Edelbrockalum heads with Keith Craft stage 1 cnc porting. $2000.00

Comp cams.594/560 solid flat tappet camshaft, carefully broken in on dyno with
    lightsprings and correct oil.
    Pump builderrocker stands, heavy duty shafts, 427rockers with ARP hardware $1200.00

EdelbrockStreetmaster intake, 3310 Holley carb, Ford Duraspark dist w/MSD 6al box
    $750.00
    Fordpowertrain ceramic coated tri y headers ($$$), 3inch ex with magnaflows and Xpipe $2000.00
    Edelbrockelectric fuel pump, fram canister filter and -8 push lock hose with return line 1000.00
    Reproductionfuel tank with sump and return welded in $500.00
    Battery incorrect approved box in trunk, shutoff switch installed @250.00
    Aluminumradiator, water pump and M/T period valve covers w breathers $700.00
    C6 with 10inch 2800 stall converter/Hurst V matic shifter $1000.00
    9 inchrear/Summers brothers axles
    Alston backhalf with ladder bars, Ride tech coilovers, narrowed but NO tubs. $2500.00
    Periodcorrect American torque thrust D 15x8 rear w 255/60/15s and and 15x6 front w 225/75/15s,
    3 inch NHRA legal studs/nuts $800.00

Fairlane 5002 door Sedan body with 80,000 miles, never out of dry, arid Riverside county,California
    until 2008when I bought it and moved it to Ventura county, California-NEVER ANY RUST onthis 1967 Fairlane. Stripped of all trimand glass, straightened and painted 09 KIWI Green 09-10. $10,000.00

New windshield, dark tint on rear glass,reupholstered 6 way power bench set from ‘88 crown vic, new black headliner,sunvisors recovered in matching material. $ 950.00

Frames tied, 6 point cage, no rear seat. Aluminum panels between trunk and interior,stock (new repro) door panels and trim. Autometer oil filled 2 5/16 gauges and 5 inch tach. $700.00

Paint and trim were a 9 of 10.
    Floorscovered in fatmat insulation from top of firewall behind dash to trunk. $400.00

in addition to car, these parts are included

2 K&NHP3001 oil filters 12.00 each

1 set chromepower by ford valve covers, good cond and period correct—100.00 from another feforum member

15 gallonJAZ fuel cell 150.00 jegs

1 Holley hpseries 830 cfm double pumper $600 plusnew-only dyno time on it

1 new 2X4air cleaner with 2 filters and Cobra top (was gonna be for someday…) $$?

1967 ownersmanual

1 set 1967Fairlane 390 gta with a/c front springs cut 2 inches, work with 24”/smallerfront tires only 125.00

1 set 1967Fairlane gta 390 with a/c front springs-new in box never used—125.00

1 new RobbMC 550 hp mechanical fuel pump-never got it on the car—175.00

Aeromotiveelec fuel pump needs rebuilt-(new 425.00)

Spare distributorwith pertronix installed

Small blockradiator mounts

Box full ofmisc. hardware

Last edited by stage1scott; January 24, 2014, 09:04 PM.
    67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
    05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

after accident

door gap drivers side closed up at top

Comment

Soldsoldsold!

Sold

Comment

Nice! That didn't take any time at all.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
          yeah apparntly I didnt ask enough, had a line of buyers-oh well, time to close that door.

Comment

Give it six months, you'll have another toy.
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Glad you met your goal of brooming it but sad at the same time - hope you still hang out here and post occasionally - surely there will be other toys.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                Glad you met your goal of brooming it but sad at the same time - hope you still hang out here and post occasionally - surely there will be other toys.
                oh heck yeah-i still cruise thru here daily, gotta check the ladies posing with cars thread, keep track of that silver buick guy, etc. Just finished this shop car for the business-bought it from a customer who fed it too much regualr fuel and fractured a piston. Back on the road and getting a stream of hop up parts as we go forward

Last edited by stage1scott; February 6, 2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

cause it was an easy fix.. but you'd have to have wanted the car to bother.. nothing against the owner.. but the will isn't there when you already had it forsale before the wreck.. it's just the way that goes,, at least someone will enjoy it next.. good to see that it'll most likely ride again..

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
                      cause it was an easy fix.. but you'd have to have wanted the car to bother.. nothing against the owner.. but the will isn't there when you already had it forsale before the wreck.. it's just the way that goes,, at least someone will enjoy it next.. good to see that it'll most likely ride again..
                      I'm thinking it was the $9000 engine and plus a pile of good parts to salvage. I'm on the side of why fix a fairlane when you can still pick up a straight and clean shell of one for half the cost to straighten then transfer the good parts over.

Comment

I'm thinking it was the $9000 engine and plus a pile of good parts to salvage. I'm on the side of why fix a fairlane when you can still pick up a straight and clean shell of one for half the cost to straighten then transfer the good parts over.
                        because to a bodyman, it cost nada to fix it other than parts.. and if the body guy is like some, they'll reuse the parts on it..

Comment

Working...
                        X