This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Mustang GT

1985 GT I took on trade. 5 speed manual, original drivetrain and exhaust. Mods include: SSBC rear disc conversion, subframe connectors, motorsports springs for the stance, steeda c&c plates and sony cd player with remote. No power windows, locks or cruise so no worries about that stuff. A/C works, heat works and has a tilt wheel. Map light works, marchal lights work and they have the cats still on them and I the covers. Car runs great, pulls strong and stops well. Very new BFG Gforce-sport tires 225/60/15 all the way around. Now the things it needs. Headliner has a few spots coming loose, front and rear bumpers have that fade that they all get, hood has dings so I would replace, the roof has a few small dings and some on the body here and there. Not beat up but I don't want someone to come out and say I didn't mention them. The car was painted at some point but it was no top level job but does not look that bad, just want to be up front. Great driver, great car to tear into and make your own. It is all there and you'll be shocked at all the paperwork that it has as far as dealership stuff. Like the PO said, if it came from the dealership it has it. Car has 107k miles on it and you can tell from the interior. Located west of Atlanta, GA near Six Flags. $4950

Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Sold.
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Working...
    X