66 LeMans Ragtop with OHC 6--I want it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 66 LeMans Ragtop with OHC 6--I want it

Man oh man. I'd sell my Chevelle for this one...

http://richmond.craigslist.org/car/539435127.html

1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Re: 66 LeMans Ragtop with OHC 6--I want it

Would that be the original engine for that vehicle?? I don't know a ton about Pontiacs, but I only remember seeing the OHC engine in the 1st gen Firebirds.

cheers
    Ed N.
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Pretty sure you could get one of these, I know a guy with a 67 hardtop Sprint model with the OHC 6. Really cool car.
      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Yep, it's original. Good price, too!

Comment

Yeah, I had one with the OHC AND a manual trans for about a week back in 1993...bought it for 200 bucks....too much rust in the 1/4s/trunk and rockers to salvage and my dad was pissed I brought it home after he told me not to buy....so off to the salvage yard it went...Sad....

Comment

There's a '65 Lemans convert. about a mile from me for sale. Looked good from the road, so I stopped to check it out. It had the OH cam, Six cyl. He had $8000 on the windshield and the top was in good shape so why not? I didn't even bother looking the interior over. After a very brief look at the body, forget it. There was an extreme amount of rust in the quarters, fenders, and rockers. Somebody had made an attempt, not even a good one, to patch it all sometime in the past. It was bad enough that bondo was falling out in BIG chunks. The rear bumper had a hole in the chrome and after looking closer, all that was holding the bumper together was the chrome, literally. I walked away and haven't looked back.

Comment

Working...
            X