X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Disco Nova

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1281968925.html

Re: 75 Disco Nova

I love that body style!I think I'd leave the six and just drive it, there are plenty of beaters out there to hot rod.
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C
      I love that body style!I think I'd leave the six and just drive it, there are plenty of beaters out there to hot rod.
      I might go so far as to freshen up the paint too.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

I had a 77 2dr Ex-Detective car w/radio & lighter delete, 305/TH350/3:08 posi w/58,000 miles.
        It did the best burn-outs, even with the lowly 305. I loved that car & miss it badly

Comment

Hey Tardis, where you located? I see you're pulling from Cleveland CL.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
            Grew up in the Mentor Headlands, bought a house in Madison, small world huh Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454
              Originally posted by BluLightning
              Grew up in the Mentor Headlands, bought a house in Madison, small world huh Bob?
              Yeah no kidding. ;D Nesabo on here is in Geneva. We'll have to get together one of these days. You ought to go to the BangShift East get together in PA if you can.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
              X