1958 CHEVY - $3200 (TUCSON,AZ) Panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 CHEVY - $3200 (TUCSON,AZ) Panel?

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: 1958 CHEVY - $3200 (TUCSON,AZ) Panel?

That body style is bitchin' !!
    Too bad it is so overpriced ...

Comment

Best friend wants one in black and silver to use as his company car as it would have enough room in the back to keep his camera equipment in and away from prying eyes. Maybe I'm jaded by the condition of stuff in Ohio but for $3200 if the body is resonably straight and solid, it doesn't sound like a bad price.
      Central TEXAS Sleeper
      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
        Best friend wants one in black and silver to use as his company car as it would have enough room in the back to keep his camera equipment in and away from prying eyes. Maybe I'm jaded by the condition of stuff in Ohio but for $3200 if the body is resonably straight and solid, it doesn't sound like a bad price.

agreed...rare to see a 58 Chevy priced like that out here
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

i was lucky to get my wagon in the shape it's in. it's gettin chrome reverse wheels and widw whites at the end of the month. hope to have them on for LEAD EAST.

Comment

Working...
          X