Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 Eagle SX/4 $900

AARRRGHHH! Why did I just spend 100, I would have had enough if I didn't
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: 1981 Eagle SX/4 $900

I think you're talking out your ass..100 bucks should be negotiable...as understood by me because the poster made this statement..."Price can be negotiated if you are an AMC enthusiast"....I doubt it is the 100 bucks keeping you form buying...its the fact that mom and dad would castrate you if you brought another one home
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Actually, I barely a\have enough money to last the year, I don't care what my parents would say, my dad would like it, lack of money + undercarriage rust is what is stopping me

Comment

But in the first statement you said it was the 100 bucks...youre killing me kid...youre killing me.... ;D

Those cars rusted bad, especialy the frame and the upper fenders, its interesting thow bad the salt tears them up...becasue when I was in alaska they were a very popular car and there is very liitle rot there, obviously there was rust but not like the east coast....

Still think mom eould cut your nuts off.....
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I like the car and the colour but with rust, it's a no go. I'm thinking some sort of restro-rod ralley car. Do a 258/242 stroker hybrid, add some MSQ EFI with a turbo, and maybe figure out how to put an allwheel drive transfer case in it.
          Central TEXAS Sleeper
          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

81, it probably has the NP119 T-Case, which is permanent

I've thought of a turbo 4.0 Stroker for my Eagle

I think I'll check it out (hour and a half from me now) to see how bad the rust actually is

Comment

there is a difference between rust and rot...

Comment

Working...
              X