• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Re: Clean Cordoba..2200

Originally posted by Darren N.
    Good call on the Ansens/slot mags. A set of polished Ansens would look great especially with this one's unique green and white top colour combo.

I hear you on the 5 spokes, pretty much a belly button deal but they do look good. I think a nice set of wire wheels in the 16-18" sizes you mentioned (not 22" donk-gusting etc.) would look pretty good too.
    you and I think alike, I had considered a nice set of 18" 100 spokes when mulling this car over in my mind....but the green color on big spokes made me think..PIMP....however a nice set of vintage cragar spokes in 15 to 16 inches might look pretty good and not so...pimpish

Leave a comment:

• Darren N.
    replied

Good call on the Ansens/slot mags. A set of polished Ansens would look great especially with this one's unique green and white top colour combo.

I hear you on the 5 spokes, pretty much a belly button deal but they do look good. I think a nice set of wire wheels in the 16-18" sizes you mentioned (not 22" donk-gusting etc.) would look pretty good too.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied

I used to like these as well...As for stance....I think lowered with a slight rake on 16 to 18" wheels...maybe a little wider out back...I am still undecided on the wheel choice....definitely not a 5 spoke style of any kind....i think a nicely polished set on Ansens would work for me.....

Leave a comment:

• Darren N.
    replied

I would most definitely rock that - green and all! My parent's had a '77 w/ a 360 when I was growing up. From what I remember the car rode real smooth but was gutless. The latter could be fixed with a hopped up 360 or maybe even a budget 440. I'm undecided on the stance for these cars: part of me wants to go with raked over Cragar S/S bigs-n-littles or perhaps slammed on Supremes with whitewalls.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    started a topic Clean Cordoba..2200

Clean Cordoba..2200

Working...
X