Clean Cordoba..2200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Cordoba..2200

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Clean Cordoba..2200

I would most definitely rock that - green and all! My parent's had a '77 w/ a 360 when I was growing up. From what I remember the car rode real smooth but was gutless. The latter could be fixed with a hopped up 360 or maybe even a budget 440. I'm undecided on the stance for these cars: part of me wants to go with raked over Cragar S/S bigs-n-littles or perhaps slammed on Supremes with whitewalls.

Comment

I used to like these as well...As for stance....I think lowered with a slight rake on 16 to 18" wheels...maybe a little wider out back...I am still undecided on the wheel choice....definitely not a 5 spoke style of any kind....i think a nicely polished set on Ansens would work for me.....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Good call on the Ansens/slot mags. A set of polished Ansens would look great especially with this one's unique green and white top colour combo.

I hear you on the 5 spokes, pretty much a belly button deal but they do look good. I think a nice set of wire wheels in the 16-18" sizes you mentioned (not 22" donk-gusting etc.) would look pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren N.
          Good call on the Ansens/slot mags. A set of polished Ansens would look great especially with this one's unique green and white top colour combo.

I hear you on the 5 spokes, pretty much a belly button deal but they do look good. I think a nice set of wire wheels in the 16-18" sizes you mentioned (not 22" donk-gusting etc.) would look pretty good too.
          you and I think alike, I had considered a nice set of 18" 100 spokes when mulling this car over in my mind....but the green color on big spokes made me think..PIMP....however a nice set of vintage cragar spokes in 15 to 16 inches might look pretty good and not so...pimpish

Comment

Working...
          X