Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

58 "EDSELERO"--this thing appears to be a steal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58 "EDSELERO"--this thing appears to be a steal!!

1958 Ford Ranchero with 1958 Edsel front clip, edsel wagon taillights, tailgate handle and rear bumper. Old school style Kustom. Nose conversion and interior were done in the 60's in California. Car has Watson style panel paint job in purple and pearl white suede with metalflake roof. Custom pearl white tonneau cover and snap in pearl white pleated front fenderwell inserts. Dual exhaust with Bellflower tips, Vintage dummy spotlights, lowered all around wide white bias ply tires with '57 Olds hubcaps. Custom black and white stripe interior with new carpet. New olds style seat belts. Has original 352 FE Police Interceptor with 4 barrel and 3 spedd manual trans with overdrive. Runs great at highway speeds. Has electric wiper conversion new windshield and back glass, new weatherstripping, new chrome door handles and rechromed bumpers. Needs a few minor things, but I have driven this car all over, including cross country. Have some extra parts to go with car. Asking $7,500 o.b.o. CASH ONLY No trades, lowball offers or B.S. Cell# 973-903-1625
    67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
    05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Re: 58 "EDSELERO"--this thing appears to be a steal!!

Neat car!
    Looks like a piece of Fruit Stripe gum.

Comment

That is pretty cool
      gonna be honest though, don't like anything about it, color wise
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Love it...I would drive it everywhere everyday...I think for the price it is a steal....digging the paint too...I would change the wheels out to purple steelies with bullets and trim rings...and maybe a purple metallic steering wheel jsut to give it my own touch....
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Even if you did all the work they did to that car, including paint; it would still be a $25K car. It's a deal for sure. I'd pull the tuck and roll out of the fenders and drive the snot out of it.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I would not have to think twice about driving the snot out of it. It's sweet. Someone got $7500 they can spare?
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Awesome. The paint is just perfect. LOVE that early 60's vibe.

Comment

Working...
              X