1965 Chrysler Newport, 2 door-- $700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1965 Chrysler Newport, 2 door-- $700

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: 1965 Chrysler Newport, 2 door-Lowrider - $800

lowrider???

it'd make a better sleeper / drag car ;D

Comment

1965 Chrysler Newport, 2 door - $700

This would be a perfect sleeper..If I had 5 bills I would go offer it...the wife might kill me but hey...my 383 in this car would put me light years ahead of my current status..not extensive rust repair...just interior and some monior body work...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Re: 1965 Chrysler Newport, 2 door-- $700

Damn you guys in Arizona! I hate you! Y'all suck!!!! ;D

I love even traveling around that area just gaping at all the virgin metal sitting in yards and fields. I even saw a Model A with its original paint and wheels just waiting..... Anyway, I shouldn't complain, Arizona is where my 3rd and 4th Montes came from (Tucson is where my 4th Monte spent its whole life till I got it - nice original paint, not one speck of rust, great car with all original paperwork and receipts spanning 35 years). It's great to find rust-free cars. Joe, you should pick up that Newport, it's totally bad-ass and cheap.
        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

the boss lady said no...she is mean, she just doesn't understand my need for this car....

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
            the boss lady said no...she is mean, she just doesn't understand my need for this car....
            Them damn kids needing food and clothing. What's the world coming to?
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
              Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
              Them damn kids needing food and clothing. What's the world coming to?
              I say let 'em starve and go naked...I need this car...child support on 3 kids is a lot or else I would be swapping engines as we speak.

Comment

Maybe you could hide it in the back yard and hope nobody notices? ;D
                President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Working...
                X