5spd Lincoln Mk VII LSC - $3900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5spd Lincoln Mk VII LSC - $3900

I want this but the wife has said no due to the 3 pedals (ironically she's the stick driver and I'm the one with all autos) and the 2 doors. We are in need of a baby transporter so she wins here, see the last line... my situation exactly.

This is not your average Mk VII. Basically restored inside and out on a rust free California car with 89,000+ miles. Has 5.0 HO V8 and oil is changed every 3,000 miles on the dot. Interior redone in Fall 2007 and full repaint in Feb. 2008, and has a book of all receipts that goes with the car. Runs and drives great and everything works except A/C needs a recharge. Has many new parts including heater core, both power window motors, water pump, alternator and voltage regulator, all belts and hoses, new shocks and struts, new tires in Feb. 2009, and new rear air springs plus many more parts. Air suspension works fine and doesn't leak. Was on Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour in 2008 and I have taken it to many cruise ins and car shows. It's not perfect, but it's a nice car. Will come with stock stereo, and will not come with the guages on the steering column.

Mods include:
    5 speed World Class T5z out of a '93 Mustang Cobra.
    Valeo Clutch
    Steeda clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
    Pro-5.0 Shifter
    MAF conversion with A9L Mustang GT computer.
    Ford Racing Cobra Intake Manifold
    65mm throttle body
    70mm MAF
    Ford Racing Trak-lok rear axle with 3.27 ratio.
    custom made and balanced driveshaft.
    BBK o/r H-pipe
    Custom 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust with Magnaflow tips
    255lph fuel pump
    17x8 Mustang GT wheels with custom center caps.
    245/45-17 Riken Raptor tires with less than 5,000 miles.
    Ford Racing 9mm spark plug wires
    MSD cap and rotor

This is a nice car and a great conversation starter. The only reason I'm selling is because I want a 4 door car, if no one is interested I'll just keep it and keep enjoying it.
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Re: 5spd Lincoln Mk VII LSC - $3900

I like these ALOT! This one is clean and cheap too!

Comment

I'm not feeling the red inserts on the seats, but other than that, price looks quite reasonable to me. I've always liked those cars (had an 87 that I never put on the road), and a stick would definitely be cool.

cheers
      Ed N.

edit: grammar
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

thats a way cool car and a fair deal--siiiigh-another one im not gonna spend any money on as I continue to pitch money into my Sublime Fairlane pit.....
        67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
        05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Working...
        X