Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check this out!!!! Disgruntled wife and 69 Camaro!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out!!!! Disgruntled wife and 69 Camaro!!!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/car/567037368.html

Holy crap! I wonder if this is a joke?
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Re: Check this out!!!! Disgruntled wife and 69 Camaro!!!

dont know if its a joke or not but i requested a address... ;D
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

anyone check this out yet. I have heard of this deal a hundred times and it is always a scam. Wire me the money and I will hold the car for you. Now your out your money and no car.

Comment

My Sister lives near there.....no, my Bro-in-law doesn't own a red Camaro! ;D

I sent her the ad....she might check up on it...or my bro-in-law might.

They're NOT "car people" so I'll probably get a WTF? back.

Comment

My Luck His body is in the Trunk.

Comment

LOTS OF SCAMMERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD BE REAL SUSPECT OF THIS! SURE SHE WOULD NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO CRAIGS LIST TO SELL IT! WOULD BE EASILY SOLD BY WORD OF MOUTH VERy QUICKLY.

Comment

A guy a used to work with was telling me that in the 70s his wife left him. When she left, she took off in his 5th gen T-bird. He knew she was headed to her sisters house, so he called there. When he got her on the phone she said, "you're not getting your *beeping* car back".
              He said, "You can keep the damn car, my golf clubs are in the trunk!".
              He was not a Junkie. But I always thought that was a funny story.

Comment

its worth a plane ticket.

Comment

I got an answer back from my Sister who lives near there....we both think some Sailor or Marine just lost his car. Unfortunatly it happens a lot around military bases

Anybody who knows what a "westpac widow" is knows what I'm talking about.....

Comment

Originally posted by 66gg1tnc
                    Anybody who knows what a "westpac widow" is knows what I'm talking about.....
                    When I was in the Navy the "westpac widows" were interested in their sailors loosing more than just the car :o

Comment

More Glory to them, I would get even, and go Sleep with her Sister.

I had to completely disassemble my Old Ford Woody Truck so my EX would'nt try to take it. The Judge asked me about the Old Car. And I replied What CAR? I do have alot of pieces, and if she can make something out of them she can have them. She was so pissed off!
                      After the Divorce was Final, I reassembled the Car and Sold it. I was prepared to Store the Car for a Thousand years so that she would'nt get it.
                      One of the Guys in the Barracks had to do 30 Days, because he had to give his EX half of everything, (And) he Cut everything he could find in the House in Half. It took 27 Saw Blades to cut the 57 Chevy in half and the Dump it in her Front Yard. (The Back Half). He said if he could have caught the Dog he would have cut it in half too. I'm thinking He was a little bit more angry than I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
                        More Glory to them, I would get even, and go Sleep with her Sister.

I had to completely disassemble my Old Ford Woody Truck so my EX would'nt try to take it. The Judge asked me about the Old Car. And I replied What CAR? I do have alot of pieces, and if she can make something out of them she can have them. She was so pissed off!
                        After the Divorce was Final, I reassembled the Car and Sold it. I was prepared to Store the Car for a Thousand years so that she would'nt get it.
                        One of the Guys in the Barracks had to do 30 Days, because he had to give his EX half of everything, (And) he Cut everything he could find in the House in Half. It took 27 Saw Blades to cut the 57 Chevy in half and the Dump it in her Front Yard. (The Back Half). He said if he could have caught the Dog he would have cut it in half too. I'm thinking He was a little bit more angry than I was.
                        Wow, that guy is my hero !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mine to except I sold everything in the House and helped out alot of Soldiers who really need the Stuff.

Comment

Well since the craigslist ad is deleted I'm assuming there is one happy camper running around in a 69 Camaro right now.

Comment

Working...
                            X