X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1954 Dodge M37 Power Wagon $1200

Now here's something we all need.

The ad's in French so here's my butchered translation:

1954 M37 Pickup 3/4 Tone (military version). Gasoline inline 6 with 42,000 miles on it. Removable top and windshield. Solid body and frame, the truck is in working order. Reason for sale: not enough time for this project. Very rare model.

Price: $1200

Original link (more pics): http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...dIdZ125415598#

How would you rod this one, or would you rod it? Rebuild the I6 and drive it as is, maybe add an original style bed? Chuck the frame for a custom job and bag it or lift it and make a badass trail truck? Diesel power, big block Mopar?

Re: 1954 Dodge M37 Power Wagon $1200

That beast screams for some lift and a turbo Cummins with a stick.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Cummins I6 power, folding side bed, PTO driven compressor or hydrallic pump, cleats and tie-down rings everywhere, and beef the frame up. Would be an awesome backwoods camping, hauling, desert traveling truck.
      Central TEXAS Sleeper
      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

I'm totally down with what both of you have listed. This thing needs a turbo Cummins. As much as I love desert racing, I'm nowhere near sand, lol. I'd build this up as woodland beast! I'd love to be ripping through the snow in this thing.

Comment

Working...
        X