• Show
Clear All

• Joe needs to trade up 65 Coronet 340/ 4spd

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Re: Joe needs to trade up 65 Coronet 340/ 4spd

yes he does....daddy likey...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Even I would drive the hell out of it. Nice ride.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Why does everyone use repro chevy rallys on fords and mopars? I'd drive the hell outta that one too...
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I didnt know the would fit...???

They resemble the mopar police rims that are impossible to find for a decent price....
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

US Wheel and Wheel Vintiques repro rallys are drilled for both 5 on 4 3/4 and 5 on 4 1/2 .... Thats what those look like to me

Comment

Why doesn't anyone post the pic's ??
              ???

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster
                US Wheel and Wheel Vintiques repro rallys are drilled for both 5 on 4 3/4 and 5 on 4 1/2 .... Thats what those look like to me
                why not spend the money and get the MOAPR ones, instead of putting a chevy ralley on your MOPAR...dont make sence to me....If buying from Wheel Vintique it is about the same price...some people have no taste....

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                  why not spend the money and get the MOAPR ones, instead of putting a chevy ralley on your MOPAR...dont make sence to me....If buying from Wheel Vintique it is about the same price...some people have no taste....
                  I agree....there are a few mustangs around here that have the chevy rally repro's on them, it ruins the whole car to me

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                    I agree....there are a few mustangs around here that have the chevy rally repro's on them, it ruins the whole car to me
                    I agree. If it aint a chebby it should NOT have chebby parts.
                    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                    X