61 Rambler Convertable ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 Rambler Convertable ....

I know I've seen this at the track before, but can't remember much about it....think it ran somewhere in the 12s.

61 American Rambler Convertible - $11500 (Golden, Co.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-12-06, 11:29PM MST
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All steel body car with a BBC 402 with headers and Borls mufflers. Motor is freshly rebuilt by Rev Motors with all new interior parts, Comp cam, springs, rings and valve job. Heads were milled and compression is 9.5 to 1. It has a Turbo-400 with transbreak. It is equipped with Pro-comp autometer gauges; water temp, oil pressure, voltmeter and fuel level. It also has MSD 6al ignition with 3-step and a narrowed Ford 9in. with 4.86 gears with Cal-traxs and mono-leafs. New front wheels with skinning tires. Rear tires are 2 years old, M/T ET Streets 16.5x31-15. Car has been raced at Bandimere and also has Colorado title/ plates. This car will make a great King Street car or a cruiser. Many extra parts. If intersted please call John (day)303-901-0808 or (night)303-273-5855. Thanks for looking.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1498454117

Copyright ? 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!
Working...
X