70 Fury 2 door post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 Fury 2 door post

Must be somewhat rare,and it has the sleeper package installed already.Manual trans so you can install another high end trans,and a 83/4 rear axle.So no need to upgrade that...yet..

Seems like it has a GT hood too.Just needs a 440 and a tougher trans..wonder if its much rust??....

Re: 70 Fury 2 door post

I've always loved these huge slab-sided beasts, particularly in their coupe iterations. Now to see one with a factory manual transmission - that's hard to believe! What are you waiting for, Arild?! If you don't outright beat the competition on the ice tracks, you would at least intimidate the hell out of them.
    President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

I can dream,cause i know the facts...i havent got room or funds for more cars ;).That hasnt stopped me before though ;D.I may have gotten older or wiser ;)

Comment

Or maybe you got married?! ;D :D
        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Some people also get senile when getting older. Can't you blame it on that then perhaps, after you've bought this car? ;D ;D
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

;D ;D.Im not married....yet.But she wouldnt understand this Fury thing..im so sure ;D.She has a Honda,and when she looks at my Chevelle,she get that c4c look in her eyes ;D.

Whats stop me,is the lust to have some of my other projects done..so 20 years from now,i can say..."why didnt i buy that Fury in 09""?? ;D

Comment

That looks a lot like a Fury S-23 with a different grille. I love the big coupes!

Ron
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
                Whats stop me,is the lust to have some of my other projects done..so 20 years from now,i can say..."why didnt i buy that Fury in 09""?? ;D
                So, why not buy it anyway, store it somewhere, and for years to come just say "I'm gonna fix'er up one day".
                I seem do it all the time now I've noticed... :D :D
                www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I gotta admit I have a thing for those monster coupes.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                    I gotta admit I have a thing for those monster coupes.
                    Just lookin at your avatar,it shows.You could have had smaller Chevys Rebel ;D

Comment

My Chevy's are smaller than that thing. I think I got this affliction from starting my driving career behind the wheel of a 73 Coupe de Ville.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X