No announcement yet.

Camaro-Donk. Or is it a Bubble-Camaro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro-Donk. Or is it a Bubble-Camaro?

Maybe since it is a 3rd-gen, that makes it a Camaro-Box. I guess a 4th gen would be a Bubble-Camaro. Not sure on my terminology here.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/car/579788707.html
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Re: Camaro-Donk. Or is it a Bubble-Camaro?

What a jackass

Comment

The only thing that poor Camaro makes is the owner a friggin' idiot.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

WHY? :

Comment

that car is just another example of why we need population control....

Comment

See, HotWheels were *way* ahead of their time way back when....

Comment

hahahaha, in 2030 when I look at old magazines and stuff from today, I will laugh even harder. Cause i will know that those have never been cool. especially on a cereal box camaro. poor little guy...

Comment

Why?

Check this one out with 34"s on it.

I saw this Car Driving home from Maxton, after getting my Speed Fix for the Summer. I took the Picture out on HWY 74 and I still hav'nt recovered from it. I have to go back to Maxton to redo my Fix.

Comment

34's?? Was he too dumb to use jack stands to change his oil and decided to install those instead?

Nik

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
                  Why?

Check this one out with 34"s on it.

I saw this Car Driving home from Maxton, after getting my Speed Fix for the Summer. I took the Picture out on HWY 74 and I still hav'nt recovered from it. I have to go back to Maxton to redo my Fix.

Comment

There are two of those "jewels" running around here in town, a '78 Monte Carlo and a '76 Nova 2 dr. The Nova pisses me off, not only because I've always kinda' liked that body style Nova, but he hasn't scraped up the coin for wheels yet so it's riding 3 feet off the ground on 14 inch steelies! It looks totally retarded!
                    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

That crap is like a virus here in ghetto-ville USA...with the large population of people who tend to gravitiate toward that sort of stupidity...I saiw nice cutlass (72) all jacked up with ginormus rims as well as caddilacs, caprices, impalas, monte carlos, cutlasss supreams, I wish it would all go away

Comment

Greenville, SC. is just running stupid with these Old Cars all Donked to the Tippy here. I would like some of the Cars they are doing. Have you seen the Suspension worked that they have to do to get these cars up in the air? BY the time they finish with this Fad you will never be able to fix the Old S10 Pickup, All the A-arms are becoming scarce.

Comment

The guys playing with his car and he digs it... Fair enough... might not be me... but it's his gig and I'm all for it...

Comment

That Olds with the 34 inchers on it needs a set of Rockwell top loader axles under it to complete the look.

There was a great video on the web of one of these guys (in a G-Body...Buick maybe) at a drag strip with one of these cars. It was on 24, maybe 25 inch wheels and had the stock little 10 bolt under it. The guy hammered the throttle and it broke the axle, spitting it and the wheel out. He had a serious amount of "gangsta lean" happening in the rear after that.

I'm gonna try to find it now.

God this is good stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8znD7-l5Tmo

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Never said we did'nt like it, But I would love to see the Ground effects you would need for Aero on it. Maybe 3 sheets of 4 X 8 Aluminum.

Comment

Working...
                              X