slicker than fresh horse $h!t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slicker than fresh horse $h!t

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: slicker than fresh horse $h!t

I'm giggling like a school girl here ;D. This has to be a fun drive. I would love to see the looks on peoples faces when you starting getting this thing sideways and laying rubber.

Comment

When working at Autozone we had a customer that would show up with his Jaguar with a 350 chevy in it. The car had the paperwork that showed it was emission legal. He like me because the other guys would want year/make/model for his car on basic stuff like sparkplugs, alternator, etc, and the Jaguar stuff never seemed to fit :P
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

It's beyond beautiful, and amazingly stock looking. Talk about a sleeper.
        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

I KNEW someone would here would dig this....super class looking and and I bet it's a kick in the ass to drive.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
          X