Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1968 Dodge Dart GTS Drag car - $3500

I wish I had money...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: 1968 Dodge Dart GTS Drag car - $3500

doooooood, do you live close to this car? I might have to buy a Mopar.....

Comment

Why does every Chevy guy that gets ahold of an old Mopar insist on painting the engine bay black?

It just plain looks awful.

The car looks like a deal otherwise. I wonder how much mud that paint is hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster
        Why does every Chevy guy that gets ahold of an old Mopar insist on painting the engine bay black?
        because it looks better

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster

It just plain looks awful.

The car looks like a deal otherwise. I wonder how much mud that paint is hiding?

I painted mine black..it is less expensive than pulling and painting, easier to keep clean...when you build on a budget you dont care that there are some mopar purists that will get upset cuz you built it your way...
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Hey - I'm all about a guy doing what he wants with his own car....after all, it's his money that paid for it in the first place.

I just think it looks like crap.

And this dart has obviously had a recent coat of paint ...an obvious re-colour as a matter of fact ...wouldn't of cost much more to spray the engine bay at the same time.

Comment

Working...
            X