38 Chevy coupe with spare body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 38 Chevy coupe with spare body

This isn't mine, but a friend's dad recently passed and she has to get rid of it. Not sure what it's worth but feel free to contact me with interest or thoughts on what you think she should be able to get for it. She's had offers but I'm not sure if they are lowball or not.

I don't know much about it but there is a straight six of some sort hiding in there and looks to be another rear end. There is another 5 window coupe body (same as this one used to be) without a title that I don't have a picture of.
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Re: 38 Chevy coupe with spare body

mmmmmmmmmmmmm more please

Comment

Not much more to tell. He owned it since 1954. Chopped it and went from 5 to 3 windows. Clear title for the car in the picture. There is another 38 5 window body that I don't have any pictures of. No title for it. Looking to sell together if possible.
      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

any idea what they are asking? also were is it
        I don't wanna shot a price and insult that and I have no room at this moment but my friends are always looking

I scored my 39 plymouth on a new 2x4 frame with a narrowed dana rolling for $3600 but that was a deal check out some of our pics on face book under road swines cc

Comment

Working...
        X