Sweet 75 Laguna on ebay..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet 75 Laguna on ebay..

Wonder how much this one will go for...?.If i want a more nice lookin Chevelle-Laguna than mine,i will buy one,if it looks right.

Re: Sweet 75 Laguna on ebay..

Arild, you know there IS no nicer Chevelle than yours! LOL But if you were to get a nicer-looking one, you wouldn't be able to ice-race it and drive it in the salt, so why bother? ;D
    President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

don't think it's a real s-3
      origal 2 barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by yogreasygramma
        Arild, you know there IS no nicer Chevelle than yours! LOL But if you were to get a nicer-looking one, you wouldn't be able to ice-race it and drive it in the salt, so why bother? ;D
        So when wasnt it allowed to have more than 2 Chevelles?? ;D.Mr Monte Carlo collector ;D.

It would be a crime to get mine fine,and it would cost as much as a nice one ;)

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
          origal 2 barrel?
          Lagunas wherent muscle cars.They where even delivered with 305.So a 350 2 barrel,is probably its original engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
            Originally posted by IRONHEAD
            origal 2 barrel?
            Lagunas wherent muscle cars.They where even delivered with 305.So a 350 2 barrel,is probably its original engine.
            I've only seen 3 and all 3 had 454s

Comment

friend had a 350 2brl Laguna...rusted out clunker...burned oil like a mofo

I like the one pictured ... could do without that steering wheel tho...
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
              X