X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mopar intake rare

http://terrahaute.craigslist.org/pts/585337363.html

Re: mopar intake rare

Nice! Maybe they'll end up in the Car Junkie collection... 8)

Comment

They are in mine at least ;)
      These things pop-up now and then occassionally. This set seems fairly complete with the block-off, but it would be better it the exhaust-manifolds and the small elbow-tubes came with it.
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Man those are cool, I see them for sale more than I see them installed tho....I would use em even if they didnt build power...the wow factor would be enuff.....

Comment

I am a ford guy and the thought of hanging them on the wall of my garage crossed my mind. I kind of figured they might be like gold to a Mopar guy. My dad lives in the same town so if some one wants them checked out I will see if he will.

Comment

The reason you don't see these intakes installed much in late 60s Mopars is they require quite some modifications in the engine-bay. They are much better at home in late 50/early 60 engine bays.
            And still even I had to modify a fender slightly to get them to fit...

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Very cool...not much room to work in there anymore huh?....

Comment

Checking the brakefluid-level becomes a bit more challenging... that's all... ;) ;D
                www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

There were a couple of old Chryslers here in Tucson that had those on it and it always stumped the crowds at the show...rarely did anyone know what they were....There was a dude back in Pennsylvani with an old Chevy hot rod that had MOPAR power and he had them on his car...that was the first time I ever saw them...musta been 20 years ago now....

Comment

Working...
                  X