Free 250 Chevy 6 (Fuquay Varina)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 250 Chevy 6 (Fuquay Varina)

Have good running chevy 250 six cylinder engine complete. Removed from 77 nova, presently in friends garage.
    Ran great, but should have carb rebuilt. Free!!!

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Re: Free 250 Chevy 6 (Fuquay Varina)

sounds like a good deal to me :D

Comment

If this is still available when I finally locate a place to live, I want it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon
        I was just gonna say "Where's Shannon?"
        You should just go get it now, deals like that have a habit of not sticking around.
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel
          Originally posted by Shannon
          I was just gonna say "Where's Shannon?"
          You should just go get it now, deals like that have a habit of not sticking around.
          I'm looking for a place this weekend. I don't have anywhere to put a motor like that for right now. My intention is to be living somewhere by Tuesday at the latest. If everything goes as planned, I'll rent a truck and come down to pick it up next Friday (again, provided it's still available). This would definitely help me narrow down what I'd put in the International! ;D

Comment

Six Cylinders are our friends....especially free ones ;D. Just watch out for that dasterdly 'Intracal Head'(1 piece...),otherwise,you're gonna hafta swap to 'an older seperate 'Head. Still,since it's a late 70's Six,you'll get the H.E.I. Dizzy,which is alway's a good thing ;)! ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
            X