Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong I really like this, want this and would drive it as-is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong I really like this, want this and would drive it as-is?

idk man, there's just something badass about a beater convertible. Like someone that's got nothing to lose

i wish $4500 wasn't so unjustifiable...

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ctd/1668231395.html

Re: Is it wrong I really like this, want this and would drive it as-is?

Dan,
    I really like that car for 4500 bucks I would buy it but I have no more room.
    Just get a good top and it running really well and thats a great car for the beach or
    the Cruise in Lake George with all you palls in there yelling and throwing stuff.I honestly couldnt help
    but to kind of redo that car though. I really like them.

Comment

Yea i don't have any money and no need for a car like that right now either unfortunately. Youre right, I would probably fix it up eventually as well. But for one summer id just drive it around as-is, tarp-top n' all. '67 was the best year for these cars.

It just reminds me of that movie Tommy Boy.

Comment

I'd fix the top so it'd stay dry if it rained (might do a fake out and get a white one and hit it with some coffee, tree sap, and other stain makers to dirty it up to fit the part) and make sure it stopped and steered correctly. I dig the idea of a "meh" condition muscle car, just annoys the Barett Jackson types!
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

if it was a hardtop i would but i dont like haggard conv'ts....the whole leaky roof thing gets me. plus i just dont think convertibles look as good as hardtops to begin with

Comment

Yeah,the $4500 IS a bit of a downer,but,ya hafta admit,it IS cool just the way it is. ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
            X