A few samples of Englishtown swap meet ? on Sunday the last day 4.18.10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few samples of Englishtown swap meet ? on Sunday the last day 4.18.10

68 Camaro - advertised 327/powerglide - wanted $13.5k ? I noticed rust bubbles under new paint ? WTF

63 Nova ? I believe advertised with 350, I saw the man pedal ? wanted $18k ? closer inspection noted wavy body lines, misaligned bumpers, IMHO you must be a novafile to pay this high a number

65 Impy SuperSport ? I believe advertised with 350, I saw the man pedal ? also wanted $18k ? looked very clean, IMHO you must be an Impyfile to pay this number for a SBC, non original motor car

71 Goat - I believe advertised with 400/TH400 ? visually a runner but cosmetically a rolling mess - wanted $10.5k, while I?m a arrowhead this was another WTF, getting this lady in presentable dress is easily another $10.5, could be more!

73 Ranchero - advertised with 429/C6 - visually a runner but also a mess; however, this could have been the deal of the day, wanted $2,500. For the right buyer (Ford lover), this could be a great shop car?sort of the Ford version of CC?s El Guapo

Olds Power Supplies
    Motor - $300

Tranny - $100
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop
Working...
X