X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 Impala

Neat car a friend is needing to sell
    1961 impala / 8.5 car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time has come to sell. here goes.
    1961 impala. Not a restoration. It was built from basically nothing to be a fun street car. It was appraised last month as a #3 car, @$15000. That is the asking price. Car is ermine white with roman red insert. The car runs 12:30's @ 106mph in street trim.
    Motor, 400 sbc, 9:1 comp, stock crank and rods, KB hyper pistons, Dart iron eagle 215 heads, comp roller cam, crane roller lifters, harland sharp roller rockers, victor jr intake, holley 750dp.
    Trans, 400 short tail, tci rebuild kit, tci trans brake/ man valve body, tci super street fighter 3600/3800 convertor, hurst lightning rod shifter. Cooler under car w/ elec fan.
    Rear, 12 bolt chevy, Moser 33 spline axles, Moser spool, Richmond 4:10 gears, m/t 26x10.5 tires.
    Wiring, Ron francis wiring
    Fuel, Aromotive a1000 fule pump, BG fuel filter, Aeromotive 4 port regulator, 1/2 feed and return lines, All fuel cell.
    IGN. msd digital 6, hei shell w/ all msd internals.
    Int, front, back, seats, carpet, headliner all relaced, needs door panel. Have all the metal parts that are nesesary.

I do not have pictures right now but here is a link to myspace picture page. It should work. This is a car you can get in today and have fun. It is a blast to cruise around in. The best way to get ahold of me is buy phone. (785)-554-5367. thanks brian
    Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Re: 1961 Impala

I towed that car home for him the day he bought it. Man, he poured a lot of work into that thing. I am really sorry to see him give it up. Brian is one cool dude.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Me too.My son would love to get it but hes already got one car loan Be a good car for one of Bamfstr's kids! Hey,Dan check it out. ;D

Comment

If the Myspace doesnt work here is a link.Join in,good local site.Well worth it.
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Here's some more pics of the car.

Good luck on the sale, Brian.

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Good pics!

Comment

My all time favorite Cheby. If I only had any money.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

GD X Frame !!!!!!

Comment

inside shot

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                    Im sure we could RedBall Express it to you. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
                      Oh if I had the money, I'd fly out and drive it home, loving every minute. ;)
                      I R Bob
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I hear Brian is in the market for something a little more dependable than his old Chevy truck... Maybe he would be interested in a trade for a Lightning?

Comment

Theres an idea Ron.

Comment

Me too.My son would love to get it but hes already got one car loan Be a good car for one of Bamfstr's kids! Hey,Dan check it out. ;D
                            What do you mean for my kids.....I'd daily drive that thing! Dam trunk is big enough to hold all my tools too....
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
                              I hear Brian is in the market for something a little more dependable than his old Chevy truck... Maybe he would be interested in a trade for a Lightning?
                              Let's not get crazy now. ;D As much as I like that car, my L will never be sold or traded.
                              I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X