Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 Cheverolet 2wd shortbed 383ci

i would probably rather have this than that white mustang ;D

1981 cheverolet shortbed 2wd fleetside. Engine is a 383ci. with Brodix Track 1 heads 2.08intake-1.60 exaust67cc cumbustion chambers,stainless valves,215cc intake runners,lunati roller valve train (harland sharp rockers),victor jr. intake, holley 750 dominator carb,K&N 5"x14" filter msd ignition w/6al box(built in soft touch rev control- 6,000 rpm chip currently installed), streetdamper,srp forged flatops pistons w/total seal rings,summit h-beam 6in. rods,cloyes true roller chain. Transmission is a built turbo 350 with a b&m light truck megashifter.3in. auto meter tachometer with shift light. Line lock system is hooked up to the shifter.rims are polished aluminum Weld rodlite series with bf goodrich drag radials on the back. 3in. drop spindles on front with a 4 in. hanger and shackle kit in the rear. Exaust is 1 5/8" primary hooker super competition headers with 3in center to center hooker earo chamber mufflers. Also have a pair of flowmaster 50 series that will go with truck(their quieter)
    I have well over $15,000 invested in this truck.needs paint still.New gm doors.new int.door panels. new dash. I have a couple gallons of aircraft stripper to get the job started. I'm asking $6,500 make an offer. call me at (207) 975-2166 or (207) 832-0346.

Working...
X