Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'75 Sport Fury. Current obsession. WANT. BADLY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '75 Sport Fury. Current obsession. WANT. BADLY.

http://www.cars-on-line.com/32652.html

I hate the rims on it. The interior seems to be worse for wear, and the black paintjob doesn't go underhood...this thing was originally gold. But man, I dig it. Clean up the inside, get rid of any trace of that '70's gold color, and get to work with something more entertaining underhood...
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: '75 Sport Fury. Current obsession. WANT. BADLY.

there was a super nice one for sale down here in CL for months...went from 2200 to 1100...finally sold last month as far as I can tell...They have good lines...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Re: '75 Sport Fury. Current obsession. WANT. BADLY.

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
      there was a super nice one for sale down here in CL for months...went from 2200 to 1100...finally sold last month as far as I can tell...They have good lines...
      I was watching that one for a while. Pure stocker but not a bad place to start with.... I've also found one '75 Road Runner for sale, but it's a restoration piece. I've been warned about picking up any more cars for the time being, and I need to focus on getting down there anyways...
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
      X