No announcement yet.

79 Beetle, this story takes the cake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 Beetle, this story takes the cake...

When you thought you heard every "why I'm selling my car story" this one comes along...

"Classic Car , VW , Beetle , Volkswagen , vw

1979 Volkswagen Superbeetle. $11,900.00 OBO. (APPRAISED AT $17-$18K) This is an Arizona/California car and is as beautiful as the pictures look, inside and out. This car was brought to Ohio from Arizona in 1999. Since coming to Ohio, it has been meticulously maintained by my mechanic who lives and breathes Volkswagen. It is stored every year from November to April. I have kept up on all cosmetic and mechanical issues. Recently new seat covers were installed and I kept all the old covers as all but the driver?s seat were in excellent condition. I have ALL of the car?s repair receipts from Arizona and California as well as the original window sticker.
    My mechanic is available to discuss the car with you if you have any questions. It is beautiful, it is great fun to drive and you will love it. So, you might ask yourself?why is she selling this great car?? Good question! I?m glad you asked. I recently returned from a life-changing mission trip to Romania and while there I met a man who has been sleeping in a straw chair in a tiny, shanty filled with holes in the roof and walls. The holes are stuffed only with pieces of plastic or cardboard. He is in the Moldova region of Romania where bitterly cold winds from Russia make for frigid winters. The Pastor we met there can build this man a warm, safe room if he had the money. That?s where you come in ?the new owner. You see, when I got back from Romania I told the Lord that this VW is His car, not mine and when He sells it I will send the money to Pastor Paul in Romania so he can build this man a room big enough for a bed so he can stretch his legs and sleep. That?s my story?and this could be your ?new? car.

Call Debbie at 330-212-8916

Classic Car , VW , Beetle"

Re: 79 Beetle, this story takes the cake...

If it is "his car", why not let him drive it to a warmer climate?

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
    X