Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is $10k the going rate for GM A-Body Sport Sedans? (4dr hard tops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is $10k the going rate for GM A-Body Sport Sedans? (4dr hard tops)

I don't know the answer, just curious what other people have seen them trading hands for..
    There are two of them for sale in Houston right now.
    The sellers don't seem to be allowing much of a discount off the coupe price...

Re: Is $10k the going rate for GM A-Body Sport Sedans? (4dr hard tops)

Why would you pay that kind of money for a 4 door,if you look you can find a 2 dr and yes it will cost you more,but its a 2 dr not a 4 dr, most people will walk by as 4 dr

Comment

I think they are both a little "optimistic". By about double.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverlift
        Why would you pay that kind of money for a 4 door,if you look you can find a 2 dr and yes it will cost you more,but its a 2 dr not a 4 dr, most people will walk by as 4 dr
        I don't know, I was walking out to my car from a hotel/resturant last night behind some people then they stopped (so I did too) and pulled out a camera and snapped a picture of my car ;D Then I walked up to it and opened the door ;D The lady who took the picture looked a little embarrassed when she realized I was standing there. I just gave her a big smile and said I get it all the time 8)

But I don't think that'd happen to a GM A-body, and I personally wounldn't pay over $5,000 and that's for a really clean one (Station Wagon exempt).
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          Originally posted by Neverlift

But I don't think that'd happen to a GM A-body, and I personally wounldn't pay over $5,000 and that's for a really clean one (Station Wagon exempt).
          X2

Comment

Working...
          X