• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 cadillac seville 350

this car floats my boat.
    ;D

Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Re: 1978 cadillac seville 350

My dad had a new one of those for a company car, black on black. The only options it didn't have were the real wire wheels and the "Rolls Royce" grill which was ugly anyway. The sticker price was $17,500, it was a nice car too bad he only had it a year.
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C
      My dad had a new one of those for a company car, black on black. The only options it didn't have were the real wire wheels and the "Rolls Royce" grill which was ugly anyway. The sticker price was $17,500, it was a nice car too bad he only had it a year.
      I like them.

trucking as a kid, early 80s..

not many cars was a favorite to see go by.

mercedes had some where the distance of a-pillar to front wheel was not like the others, elongated...

this particular caddy reminds me of that, always been a favorite.
      the ad shows a carbed engine, very simplified. Some may know of the early injections being crazy. Nice to see a very decent chassis saved for an easier classic.

I would attack some negative camber front, very little, and that is about all. :D
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

My friend has one like this .Silver on silver with the real wire wheels mint too,he bought it in sc from the original owner. They drive nice, its got an Olds 350 in it . 3 grand is not bad for it it a great DD in a nice climate.

Comment

Working...
        X