75 Cordoba $1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Cordoba $1500

Super clean and 360 4bbl. didn't BBM have one that was found at the bottom of the North Sea?
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...464304596.html
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Re: 75 Cordoba $1500

BBM's was nothing short of frightening, the rust that was in that beast. That one's pretty sweet...just wake up the 360 and get to work on suspension and brakes.
    The former Remy-Z

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

And, here in Cali it doesn't require smog testing.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

As a teenager I would have never looked twice at that car, now though I'm thinking "umm thats nice..."
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Very nice ride. Wonder what itd look like without the brougham top...
          BKB
          www.FBthrottlebodies.com
          Bruce K Bridges

Comment

My heap was a Dodge Charger.
            I can still hear the rust fall off the other side of that car every time I hit it it's front bumper with a tire-iron...
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

they make fine donors... few months ago i bought a chager version form a junk guy parted it and he bought it back from me. all i wanted was the front brakes, and he wouldnt let me have them, so i had to pull the 360, headers trans rear brakes and a few other little things. even got a mopar chrome ecu and msd coil for my car. some of them have a very desireable hard to find trans only found behind 360 powered cars like 2 or 3 years, a hd 999.

Comment

Working...
              X