X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For EK: '81 AMC Sundancer

1981 AMC Eagle Sundancer, eBay

Eagle convertible. You're welcome.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

he'll walk funny for a week

Comment

I'm in love!
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Correction: You're in lust. You want. This is usually the case with women too. Learn the difference and you'll save yourself a lot of heartache later in life.

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Really? Are you really talking about the difference between love and lust when I just said I love a car????
          I doubt anybody here loves their car enough to take a bullet for their car
          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback View Post
            Really? Are you really talking about the difference between love and lust when I just said I love a car????
            haha no, but I know ones that kill a person if they wreck there car and be ok with them taking the "otherhalf"
            sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback View Post
              Seeing how the joke was missed...

1. Considering your automotive background, "Lust" is an appropriate term.
              2. Majority of the time when it comes to women, it is not love but the want to be loved. Two separate things.

Sense of humor, Kyle. Nothing I say can be taken too seriously.

Comment

It's over $6 large and there's time left..... WOW - EK may not be the only one on the planet with this strage addiction after all!
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

That car is cool as hell!

Comment

Working...
                  X