• 1989 f450 78k miles

$5000

Click image for larger version

Name:	5V55X15S63nb3mb3o1bc18d31ccc250dd1390.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	878276

5 speed
    good candidate for hy35 and some gadgets.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

IT'll Ride like a log wagon - but it sure looks clean from here - regular cabs are fine if you never want to haul more than one other person.... very low miles for the year - make sure it doesn't have champion glow plugs in it.... 7.3s never die with proper cooling maintenance, as long as there's not a loose nut behind the wheel.
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
      IT'll Ride like a log wagon - but it sure looks clean from here - regular cabs are fine if you never want to haul more than one other person.... very low miles for the year - make sure it doesn't have champion glow plugs in it.... 7.3s never die with proper cooling maintenance, as long as there's not a loose nut behind the wheel.
      I'll remember the champion note. the 6.2 had a spll during those years as well. simply getting new fixes it. the old are not made anymore. I look for these all the time. What i want sells fast though.

the ride ends up better than a flexing pickup bed. stiffened rails force suspension. I drove all versions local..have not been in the diesel with the real bed. I would like it. even heavier block..
      and 2wd has some toys to play with suspension easy.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
      X