Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 LTD II 2dr

Clean machine.

That must be right up the street from BOB - maybe he could power tour THAT as he's windowed the block in his lightning.....
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

What chassis were these based on? This is the same thing underneath as a Monarch/Granada IIRC..... but I can't think of the platform...
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Torino. It's basically the knife-edged version of the Gran Torino Elite. Granada is based on the Maverick platform.
        Last edited by BangShift McT; May 18, 2012, 04:42 PM.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Those are based on the Torino chassis.. Ford Elite, Thunderbird, Montego, Ranchero, Cougar...

Looks like Remy beat me to it
          Last edited by tardis454; May 18, 2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
            That must be right up the street from BOB - maybe he could power tour THAT as he's windowed the block in his lightning.....
            It's gotta be right around here somewhere. I'm saving for my new motor that will get me in the 10 second club.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
            X