79 AMC Spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 AMC Spirit

If I didn't have the S-10 I'd buy this bad boy right now!

The more I see them, the more I want one. Thinking a built 4.0/5spd combo, make it a fuel mileage street cruiser, though I'm always down for a nasty little V8 AMX...
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

modern hemi w/ matching trans

Just Do It
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
        I think you need a more appropriate term than "Bad Boy" to describe this ride. lol
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I wonder what the undercarriage looks like? What kind of 4cyl did they use in these? 2.5 Pontiac? Probably a saginaw 4 speed. A turbo'd GM 3 liter 4 cyl out of an OMC or Mercruiser might be kind of amusing and almost a bolt-in.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

2.5 Pontiac. Happen to have a 3.0 out of a boat available. Pretty sure that would be a Saginaw cast iron case, hold maybe 300/350hp? Anybody have any references for hotrodding a 181 cid 4 cylinder Pontiac?

Tardis, I've seen your stuff. I'd ask you to look at it for me, but I suspect your idea and mine of rust free are galaxies apart.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

mom had one, baby blue...I6...solid dependable drive...I like this one with the magnums and dark blue...good looking car
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
              X