Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, BAMF...found you a work car.

eBay: 1991 Chevrolet Caprice

It's subtle, but right up your alley, I think.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

YES!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

That thing is pretty freakin' cool!.... and a bargain depending on what his reserve is ....

I have been wanting to do a prostreet more door .... gotta have a place for the prisoners right?
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Nothin' more fun than screaming passengers...
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Put in the lexan separator plate just to be safe - and keep the back seat all plastic with a rubber floor, just in case the car induces motion sickness.....
          the deathproof nova comes to mind. poor blonde girl just wanted to take a ride
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I saved it to my watched list .... I'm thinkin' his reserve is pretty high. It is super cool!

I'm wondering if I could spin it, and use it for our new company that is up and coming here on the front range .... hmmmmm

Western Slope Driving has been in business for 10 years and our instructors aspire to pass on the knowledge they have acquired throughout the years.

Comment

Remember this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	img013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	864550

Comment

Working...
              X