74 Chevelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74 Chevelle

Blazerteam's got me hooked. Turn this thing into a corner carver!

1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Re: 74 Chevelle

Like this ;D.

They are very easy and cheap to get around the corners.remember that the spindles are the ones that has been transplanted in the 64-72 A bodys for a long time.70-81 F body Sway bar will fit,or 77-96 b body underpinnings.

A very easy and cheap mod would be to get a 91-96 Impala cop car.There you will find a 30 splined 10 bolt with 3,73 gear and posi with discs.12 inch front brakes and big sway bars.Fast ratio steering box....

73-77 Chevelles swallow 12 inch rims rear and 10 inch front easyily.Go get them ricers now... ;D

Comment

I got the sway bar from a 75 TA in my 77 Monte carlo. What the deal withthe cop car rear? It goes right in ?

Comment

It bolts right in.The only modification thats neede,are to drill the the mounts for the control arms up from 12mm metric holes to the 1/2 inch bolt holes that are on the Monte carlo.When you find such an axle you will also take the front brakes and the brake cylinder AND the control valve to get the brakes proberly functioning.

The only drawback is that the cop cars got 5x5 inch instead of 4,75x5 boltcircle.

Comment

Working...
        X