• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 olds custom cruiser station wagon,

ALL ORIGINAL, HAS 48,000 ORIGINAL MILES ON CAR, 5.0 V-8,

307 or 305.

edit:
    307 if noone messed with it.
    not much to modify, even today, not much available.

nice intake is out there..do not know about cam.
    the egr stuff is a nightmare. can't run it for long with it.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; January 21, 2013, 10:36 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

that was the car of choice in the bomber division in arizona at manzanita speedway but it had to be powered by the 403 to do any good
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Monica says it is probably for sale to cover the psychologist bills they racked up for their kids because of dropping them off at school with it.

Looks like a Chevy mill, although it might be a 307 Olds. I was kind of interested until I got the death glare. She said "Are you in love" and I had to think real quick "Yes, with you honey, not with that car."

So... I'm hearing a big fat NO unspoken at my house.

The 307 .. can you put a rocket 350 in it's place or is it a short deck? I'm half ass looking for an old Cutlass for a cruiser, the 350 Rocket in my sister's 74 was one of the best engines I've ever driven for a cruiser. Good power, butter smooth, pretty good MPG, reliable as a rock. It's no hot rod, but it was fun to drive. Peppy little f*er is how I would refer to it. I can understand how a bunch of them wound up in pickup trucks down here.

/edit - why is it with 48,000 miles, the first thing I can think of is what kind of engine I could swap into it? Gawd.
        Last edited by Beagle; January 22, 2013, 07:11 PM.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
        X