73 omega daily driver - $5000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 73 omega daily driver - $5000

Dont see these every day. good price for a nice solid car.

Old man ahd one, it was a 350 car he and his buddys dropped a cam and some other stuff on when I was a pup. I remeber riding in it, it was blue and had one red door. I remeber being smashed up agains the seat with no seatbelt when the traffic light on Mill Ave turned green...I loved that stuff.

Last edited by JOES66FURY; March 5, 2013, 10:02 AM.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

OMFG a very good friend in HS had one almost exactly like this, same color and all!
    Great car.

Comment

My mom had a '75, primer black, Rocket 350 from a Cutlass in it. Fun car.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Would love to get one of those with the factory 350 Olds, and plug in a nice strong 455 Olds, such an easy swap! that would make for a nice tire-fryer.

cheers
        Ed
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

I must be getting old, I can remember the days when that was an $800 car.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
            I must be getting old, I can remember the days when that was an $800 car.
            You can thank TV for the 4200 dollar increase. The 7 day "restoration" is a "reality" to everyone selling a car and the prices fetched on some cars at auction set the prices we pay for all old cars now.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
            X