No announcement yet.

Southern Az Craigslist goodness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in over load now. That Grand Am is so cool. Id rock the parts car even! The 69 Caprice is great too and those Montes naturally. Im gonna get convulsions now!

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
      Im in over load now. That Grand Am is so cool. Id rock the parts car even! The 69 Caprice is great too and those Montes naturally. Im gonna get convulsions now!
      I REALLY want that 72 Ford LTD in a bad, bad way....like, I am ready to sell a child for that car.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Joe - you buy that one and your new screen name will have to be Gator McKlusky - or however the heck you'd spell it.

That car screams 70's baderasserness - the doors of that car probably have more steel in them than a new Kia.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
          Joe - you buy that one and your new screen name will have to be Gator McKlusky - or however the heck you'd spell it.

That car screams 70's baderasserness - the doors of that car probably have more steel in them than a new Kia.
          FACT!

Black wall's, black steelies with chrome lug nuts and a warmed over big block, man it makes me tingle just thinking about it....We had a 72 wagon and I loved that car, this thing really floats my boat...but its just not in the cards right now...unless someone wants to buy the Fury for 1500 bucks, or buy the ford and trade me for it....
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

77 Lincoln Continental - $2500

1956 Chevrolet Bel-Air - $5000

2002 ford GT mustang - $4500

1977 Ford F250 - $2500

1966 BUICK SKYLARK 2 DOOR HT BUILDER WILL TRADE - $1800

1964 Chevelle Malibu.. - $4200 (

1972 Ford LTD - $950

76 Datsun B210 - $500

1968 International Scout will run - $1800

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
              FACT!

Black wall's, black steelies with chrome lug nuts and a warmed over big block, man it makes me tingle just thinking about it....We had a 72 wagon and I loved that car, this thing really floats my boat...but its just not in the cards right now...unless someone wants to buy the Fury for 1500 bucks, or buy the ford and trade me for it....
              I am with you on this one!
              Local person
              sigpic

Comment

Cadillac 1970 Topless - $4000

Comment

caddys gone!
                  Local person
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
                    caddys gone!
                    No doubt, a drop top caddy at that price is a steal.

Comment

joe, buyme that LTD!!
                      Local person
                      sigpic

Comment

joe, buyme that LTD!!
                        You? Shit....We'll be fightin'.

Comment

Of all the cool old iron shown here, you guys are fighten' over an LTD? Seriously?!
                          Anyone else find this odd, or am I the the 'unique' one here

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                            You? Shit....We'll be fightin'.
                            Oh, you want fisticufffs, eh?
                            Local person
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mike343sharpstick View Post
                              of all the cool old iron shown here, you guys are fighten' over an ltd? Seriously?!
                              Anyone else find this odd, or am i the the 'unique' one here
                              that ltd rules all!

Comment

Oh, you want fisticufffs, eh?
                                Only if either one of us has or had 1500 bucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X